For the ultimate in accuracy and versatility, the new IMEX i99R laser level offers everything that the contractor and tradesman needs in a rotating laser level. The auto dial in grade, allows for a % or slope to be dialled in using the simple remote keypad for fast setup and total job control. Combined with this is the rugged construction and high-visibility casing giving extra water and dust proofing for all site conditions.
A fully enclosed laser diode with a full 600m diameter range makes the i99R the perfect all-rounder for all construction tasks. It can be easily combined with a machine control receiver for use with dozers, scrapers, bobcats or graders.
- 600m diameter range. +/- 1.5mm over 30m Accuracy.
- Self levelling, resets if bumped or moved.
- 9Ah lithium-ion battery – approx. 40 hours run time
- USB quick charge port with car charger
- LRX10 Digital Detector in mm reading (German made)
- 90mm Detector reading ultra fine, fine, medium, course and ultra course.
- Fast and accurate set-up time. Re-sets if unit is bumped or moved
- Remote Control Panel – allows grade or other functions to be carried out up to
20m away from the instrument,for true one-man operation and greater efficiency.
- Hi-Visibility Case – unique Imex feature, easy to see on the busiest construction
site, minimises the risk of the unit being bumped, increasing safety and accuracy.
- Plumb Spot – Top and bottom plumb spot beam to assist in set ups over a point.
- Horizontal/Vertical – Dual function,instrument works in horizontal plane or
vertical plane when turned on its side. Invaluable for set-out, alignment, point transfer or interior set-outs.
- Scan Mode – Allows for part beam rotation in selected working environments, i.e. on interior walls, busy work-sites where other laser interference may be present.